Monday, January 14, 2013

Sarah Clarke (Renee Dwyer)

Oh, Renee.  Bella's eccentric, loopy (loving, erratic, harebrained) mother really shines in these movies.




Sarah Clarke, who some may remember from 24 (where she played a NOT so nice - evil, really - character), is bubbly and endearing as Renee.

My favorite line might be "come on, we've got to talk boys - are you being safe?!"  The wedding speech is pretty epic, too.  And in Breaking Dawn Part 1 when Charlie says, "are those... graduation caps?"  Renee's response is "ha!  How creative."  I think I'd like to have the friendship of (but not the legal or financial responsibility for) Renee. 

 
 Also, I randomly found this on google images (that treasure trove of all things obscure and bizarre):

That would be Renee climbing up the pile of bloody bodies, while Charlie has a good old LOL.

Who loves Renee?  Anyone singing "Go to sleep, my love, go to sleep. When you wake, my love, you'll see me" to your children?  (No?)

1 comment:

  1. OMG Renee makes me giggle, cringe and thank goodness she is not my mother.

    She is hilarious, I will always remember "congraduation!". Also, who doesn't love a totally drunk mother of the bride?

    I wish I'd seen Sarah in LA. I have no idea if she was there, but I bet she's fairly stunning in real life.

    ReplyDelete