Monday, January 7, 2013

Charlie Bewley (Demetri)

Let's skip from an awesome Charlie to a bad-boy Charlie: Charlie Bewley, who plays Volturi tracker Demetri.  This Charlie has quite the loyal female (and, I suspect, male) following!

Yup, I understand why.



Summit's makeup department strikes again.

Creepy red eyes, check.  Lipstick, check.  Blush from the 80s, check.

SO MUCH BETTER.  Is this even the same actor?!

Charlie came by fan camp at the Breaking Dawn part 2 premiere, and his agent/handler told us no pictures with him (as it slowed him down - I got to him at the end, I guess), so I snapped this:

Charlie.  Me.  Shortly after this he signed my poster with some sort of coda symbol.

My favorite Demetri moment from the movies is when the Volturi show up at the end of Eclipse while the Cullens are standing around warming their cold, marbled hands on the bad-vamp bonfire.  When Demetri walks up and stops, he does this flourish thing with his cape which, combined with a cocky smirk, conveys a lot of feeling from his character without any words at all.  Watch for it the next time you watch Eclipse, if you've never seen it - I look for it every time.

Let's hear it, ladies!  Would you mind being hunted down by Demetri (the Eclipse/Breaking Dawn version, not the New Moon version!)?

3 comments:

  1. I love Charlie. I had a great experience with him in Portland that involved a nice photo of his ass (in jeans, no nude, but still very pleasing to look at) and also heading to a bar with him... and a couple wolfpack... LOL He is charming, witty, funny, though a bit of a wild child.. He lived in Vancouver and I think that makes me love him more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, what? Mandy - you were in Portland with Twi people and didn't holla at a ho? This had better be before you knew me. LOL

    Jess - I love that part of Eclipse, too!! Definitely my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Charlie! I was lucky enough to be standing next to you when you took that picture (did I even take it maybe?) and Charlie called me a very naughty word when I told him I was a kiwi... that I can't possibly repeat here. He's so cheeky. I always thought Demetri was one of my favourite baddies, too.

    ReplyDelete