Thursday, March 28, 2013

Andrea Gabriel (Kebi) and Omar Metwally (Amun)

The other half of our Egyptian coven: Andrea Gabriel (Kebi) and Omar Metwally (Amun)! 



 


Kebi didn't get any lines in Breaking Dawn: Part 2 - not surprising, since apparently she is the silent, obedient type.  She was originally Amun's slave, and he chose her as his mate because of her beauty and her complete loyalty to him. 

I thought Omar brought the right level of sneering and suspicion to Amun, who really doesn't want to be there and who REALLY doesn't want Benjamin at the battle.   His discomfort made me nervous (in a good way) as a fan - even though I knew the ending (well... except for The Twist - let's not even GO THERE), it made me nervous for the characters who didn't know how the encounter with the Volturi would play out.  His doubt in their chances for success makes the Volturi's threat even more real.  Hats off, Omar!  

Neither of these two are on Twitter (that I know of, and I'm going off of TwiCrackAddict's thorough list) - please comment if you know their handles, and leave them some love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment